No announcement yet.

Make-up meet and greet for March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it's going to be more towards 1:00.

Comment

Originally posted by FishMoken View Post

-UPDATE! Lot is spoken for at this moment.
      Thanks again for the donation Kyle!

Ernie

Comment

Well, once the snow/rain let up, it turned out to be a beautiful day to be on the water. Nine of us were able to fish for a good amount of time, all over the river. Unfortunately, all but one of us came back with a skunk. Congrats to Mike for the great catch. Harlan got a great shot of Mike holding his fish.

I will be looking into another late spring/early summer impromptu M&G. I'll be able to make it an entire day event and we'll be able to utilize the beach for your significant others and families to come as well!

Thanks to all who made it and hope to get you on the fish next time!

Oh, and here is the only picture I took. The Herald Harbor Hideaway has never seen so many kayaks in it's life!

Comment

Sorry I didn't make it to fish, but had a great time meeting some new folks with the same interest. Had a great lunch as well at the Hideway. Thanks so much for all your efforts Steve, maybe again in warmer weather!!
          John Rentch
          Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
          Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

It was very nice getting out for the first time in weeks. I've fished that spot many times since last fall, and its certainly one of my favorites. Plus I got to try out my new rod reel combo, which I can tell was a good buy. Now who were the ones I hadn't met before? I'm terrible with names. I'm Pat, the one with the green perception sit inside. I remember harlan, john veil, john rentch, steve obv, but who else was at lunch? Again, had a great time despite the lackluster fishing. We should all meet up soon, and a few times over summer and fall.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Harlan

Revo 13
              Trident 13
              Cuda 14
              Necky Tandem

Comment

Here's the picture!… Many many thanks to Steve for setting this up! It was a privilege and a pleasure.

Harlan

Revo 13
                Trident 13
                Cuda 14
                Necky Tandem

Comment

Thats a real fish!!
                  Bruce

Hobie PA 14
                  Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

It was nice to meet everyone. Steve thanks for setting this all up. It was fun. I hope to fish with you guys again soon.

Mike

Comment

Nice fish Mike. I had planned to launch about 11:00, but when I arrived, most of the guys were returning to the beach empty-handed. I decided to save my energy for lunch and for several kayak fishing outings this coming week.

My lunch, a huge H3 burger, was darn good and filling. Thanks Steve for offering up your community beach for today's event.
                      John Veil
                      Annapolis
                      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Many thanks Steve for hosting a great outing - no fish for me but still a good day on the water and nice to meet everyone!

Comment

Thanks Steve. It was nice meeting everyone. This is the first time doing the lunch after the fishing. Definitely worth it. Had a lot of laughs.
                          John
                          Hobie Adventure Island 16'

Slayer Propel 10

Pelican Trailblazer ( don't hate , pond use only)

Comment

It was very nice to meet some new faces and to see some old ones... pun intended... ogwltf (Never knew what that meant until today) haha!!

You're​ all very welcome and I'd love to fish with you guys again sometime. Although I wasn't able to hook up to any fish, I still had a great time and will definitely do it again sometime.

Mike, congrats again on the only fish of the day. She was a beaut!
                            Last edited by supfisher01; 03-19-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by supfisher01 View Post
                              I was very nice to meet some new faces and to see some old ones... pun intended... ogwltf (Never knew what that meant until today) haha!!

You're​ all very welcome and I'd love to fish with you guys again sometime. Although I wasn't able to hook up to any fish, I still had a great time and will definitely do it again sometime.

Mike, congrats again on the only fish of the day. She was a beaut!
                              Steve,

As a charter member of the OGWLTF I was really dismayed that I couldn't join you guys today due to another commitment I could not escape. However, I must admit that the weather this morning would have deterred me. It looked God-awful at 0700 but it did clear up nicely and I'm glad so many were able to get out.

I look forward to another gathering "up river" and will do my best to make it.

Congratulations to Mike for the monster of the day.
                              Mark
                              Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                              Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                              Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Originally posted by harlanbud View Post

Awesome pic, Harlan! Mike, you're a beast!

Comment

Working...
                                X