Idea for adding accent colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for adding accent colors

Marcus Villanueva, a member of the Native Pro Staff team from Texas, came up with an innovative way to change the color of his Propel Drive. He describes the inexpensive method at http://withoutapaddleblog.com/2014/0...-propel-drive/'

I recognize that most of our members do not use Propel drives, but we do use lots of other accessories. Imagine the possibilities of adding accent colors to your rod holders, gear tracks, kayak carts, paddle, and other accessories. Let the games begin!
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Plastidip is an awesome thing. I dipped all my chrome tacoma emblems and the front valance 2 years ago and its held up great. Haven't really found any good uses for the yak though
    Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Plastidip is certainly useful. I've used it on lots of stuff too. If it wears off, just re-apply. And you can peel it off if you don't like it.

Comment

Working...
      X