Lewes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewes

Heading to Lewes with Grady in the morning if any body else wants to go along we are meeting at the wawa on 50 @ 0430

I'd join you John, but dang! Gotta work. Good luck on those flatties.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

You didn't miss any thing Tuf. Got to the old ramp across from Irisheyes at 0600 unloaded and went to the ramp and found that the tide was way out and the ramp coated with 4" of nasty stinking mud so decided to hit the new ramp with all the dumb azz boaters. Tide was supposed to turn at 8 but didn't start to Chang till 11. We went up into the canal and drifted the docks up and back quiet a few times with no hits then about 10 I get a big hit that I thought was a snag but started pulling drag. Got it to the close to the surface and saw brown and thought whopper flounder but no a monster oyster cracker must have been 4#s with a 4" mouth. Gave up on the canslband went up the river but nothing hitting gulp so I switched to bws and started catching hardheads but smaller than the ones in the Severn. Mike got lucky dead sticking a finger muller an caught a 16" flounder so he was done

Comment

Monster oyster...lol...at least you can eat'um, and you can be on the Leaderboard.
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Thats a huge toad, the flounder makes the drive sound worth it. I dont have far coming from Queenstown.

Comment

Sorry I missed this post. I had PM'd someone else who was going to DE who never replied. I would have enjoyed going flounder fishing.
            Laura (aka zeebyrd)
            Perception Pescador Pro 100

Comment

I need to make my way up there to show you old timers how it's done!!! LOL

Comment

LOL check out the coastal fisherman fricking 7# 15 oz flounder caught in the canal a real monster!

Bring gulp and uncle josh, I forgot to bring mine.

Tuf I thought about eating it but...

Comment

Wow!!! That's crazy! Right in the canal too?? That's a doormat for sure!

Comment

Working...
                  X