Lower Sus(7/18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dpreller View Post
    I fish right in front of the campground sometimes.I'd love to have some guys to float and shuttle with.my buddies all think they need a 40k dollar bass boat in the bay to catch fish.if you guys wanna hook up let me know.I can pm you my number etc.
    That's funny! I'd rather be in my kayak...they probably spend enough in one year of gas to pay for a peddle yak.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
      That's funny! I'd rather be in my kayak...they probably spend enough in one year of gas to pay for a peddle yak.
      +1 on that for me too. I had a boat and got rid of it for my kayak. I've never looked back. The maintenance alone could have bought several kayaks over the time I owned it.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Ganto View Post
        Where exactly are you located, Romo?
        I'm in Trappe by Ursinus and work in Malvern
        Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Romo View Post
          I'm in Trappe by Ursinus and work in Malvern
          So where do you usually fish? I live close to Marsh Creek so I fish there frequently. I also fish Chambers Lake in Coatesville on occasion. This time of year I try to get on the rivers. I used to fish the Schuylkill quite a bit but its not very productive these days. I'll also fish the Susqy above Harrisburg and the Delaware in various places. The only salt that I fish is various launches at the Bay. I've fished out of the North East, Havre de Grace and Perryville Park and probablyone or to more that I can't remember.
          2012 Hobie Outback
          2014 Tarpon 100

Comment

not really worth a new thread but i fished thursday(7/31) morning out of deer creek, and picked up this personal best catfish, 27.5'' and probably right around 15lb, the pic really doesnt do the size of his massive head any justice...also caught a few dink stripers and a lot of dink smallies, all fish came on a 1/4oz jig with a curly grub

14.7.31(2)SusquehannaCatfish.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X