Heading to Va Eastern Shore\CBBT August 1st weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Va Eastern Shore\CBBT August 1st weekend

Have room for more if anyone wants to go .......... Another guy from here will be going in his camper the same weekend. This is the first trip down of the season. Let me know if you are interested

Am interested in joining you, Rick. Depends on my schedule, though. My job may require weekend work during that time. Fingers crossed.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

I will most likely be down in Norfolk that weekend. Really want to head over to the eastern shore soon, fishing has not been very good lately on the VA beach side for me lately. I will try to come over there and meet up with you guys as long as my brother can watch my dogs.

Comment

I really want to try VA beach or Eastern shore this summer. I want to try CBBT but I'm still new to salt water and I rather not going alone. I haven't heard any news from Kipto, I want to try there first before trying CBBT.

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
          Am interested in joining you, Rick. Depends on my schedule, though. My job may require weekend work during that time. Fingers crossed.
          Effin your welcome to join me ..... Got the room might have to pay for the extra car though but I got the room. Going from Friday to Monday

Same with you Snakehunter ....... Trailer has 6 beds ....... 4 is comfortable ....... Kayak trailer has room to take another yak or you can use my Second PA ......... Trailer has 4 bunk beds and a sofa bed in addition to my room. Living rm is 12x15 so there is room.

Oh and we will probably fish the ditch and Kiptopeake for flounder ....... Flats for reds or maybe Tufnik will teach us how to catch spades ........ Depends on the conditions
          Last edited by Memory Maker; 07-14-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

........ Oh ...... I meant to open this up to anyone that wants to join us ....... Have room if you want to stay too

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
              Effin your welcome to join me ..... Got the room might have to pay for the extra car though but I got the room. Going from Friday to Monday

Same with you Snakehunter ....... Trailer has 6 beds ....... 4 is comfortable ....... Kayak trailer has room to take another yak or you can use my Second PA ......... Trailer has 4 bunk beds and a sofa bed in addition to my room. Living rm is 12x15 so there is room.

Oh and we will probably fish the ditch and Kiptopeake for flounder ....... Flats for reds or maybe Tufnik will teach us how to catch spades ........ Depends on the conditions
              I appreciate the offer Memory Maker but I'm going down to Kipto with my family on august 5. I'll be looking forward to your reports

Comment

Ha ha .... I'm coming back on the 4th and you are going on the 5th ......... I think roop will still be there ...... We re at Cherrystone

Comment

Working...
                X