Date for Group Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let do SEPTEMBER 19

gives plenty of time for everyone to get the pass to go.
    sigpic

Comment

Will be in Alaska.

Comment

Okay lets keep that date, do you want to still do it at SPSP? SJ what do you think about posting it on other forums to try to see if we can get a bigger turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
          Okay lets keep that date, do you want to still do it at SPSP? SJ what do you think about posting it on other forums to try to see if we can get a bigger turn out?

it's done. September 19

i'm fine with posting it on other forums as long as it's not against their rules. i dont want anyone getting in trouble. i hope we get a good turn out! looks like we'll have at least 3..ha
          sigpic

Comment

i'll be in st thomas usvi

Comment

should we change the date? right now, seems like only 3 want to fish?
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not against fishing when it is somewhat colder, it doesn't matter to me, I'm there as long as I don't have to do something for baseball at college.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

lets do spsp and we can grill after the tourny!
                    Hobie Revolution 13
                    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

there shouldnt be too many people there in mid september!
                      Hobie Revolution 13
                      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I have surgery to both legs scheduled for 09/02, stitches out +/- 09/16 and would like to join ya'll to fish on 09/19
                        Attached Files

Comment

can't make it, going for whahoo in St. Thomas ;D

Comment

Can't commit just yet but given the notice, I can probably make it happen. I have another kayak as well so I will likely bring someone or bring it so someone else can use it.

SPSP is fine with me. I can also do PLO - about equal drive for me.

CB/Baden - you playing baseball for St. Mary's? You all still play Frostburg once a year? I played there a few years and did a few tournaments down at your place. I love the area down there (I actually live in Waldorf but only went down there for baseball stuff).

Comment

so this give us a potential of 6 guys right now. unless we can comfirm more people for another date, i think 9/19 it set. i dont mind pushing it back a week if more people would attend. majority rules
                              sigpic

Comment

We need to reschedule this for the following it seems like. The Maryland Fishing Challenge awards ceremony is on September 19 at SPSP. the small craft launch and beach wil be takin up most of the morning.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X