Cbka 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I signed up yesterday.

MOC asked if I could do another Masgouf demo and I said I'd be happy to. He scheduled the demo at 4:30pm.

Sent using Tapatalk
    -Mustafa
    ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2012 Hobie Revolution 13
    "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

I'll bring a large 7 layer dip so we have something to munch on as soon as the meeting is over.
      Mark Harrison

Hobie Outback - Yellow

Comment

Man, you guys are talking September already?! Summer hasn't even started yet!
        Brian

Comment

Just signed up! I'll remember to bring more cash for those raffle tickets this time.

Comment

Originally posted by FishingGeek View Post
            I'll bring a large 7 layer dip so we have something to munch on as soon as the meeting is over.
            Thanks for the Dip. We will add it to the Potluck following 30 mins after the Captain's Meeting to give folks a chance to go finish cook, heat up, purchase and bring over their potluck contributions. The potluck was a fun and huge success last year. Despite our postings, not everyone got the word, so hopefully this year will be different with the increased communications.

Comment

How many people is the limit for the tournament? I signed up and its says 109 spot left. Do I get the premium bag?
              The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Yes you get a premium bag. Premium bags are for the first 50 registrants. The cap for this year is estimated at 125, considering we had 107 last year.

Comment

I"m in but can't pay online as I do not have a CC. I left John Foley a Message on his Cell and via a PM. I want to be sure I got the Premium bag as well. Could someone let me know I"m registered and if I made the cutoff of the first 50, and as in every year will pay on Friday at the Capt. Meeting. I"m also in for the Pot Luck and will bring Something.... I wear an XXL and will be camping... as usual.
                  Thanks MOC or John or whoever handles this.
                  Tom
                  Tom Brown
                  Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                  2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if I signed uo for this one yet. I can't remember.
                    Jim

Hobie Outback
                    TKAA member
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

I do not see your name on the list, but John Foley can confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                        I"m in but can't pay online as I do not have a CC. I left John Foley a Message on his Cell and via a PM. I want to be sure I got the Premium bag as well. Could someone let me know I"m registered and if I made the cutoff of the first 50, and as in every year will pay on Friday at the Capt. Meeting. I"m also in for the Pot Luck and will bring Something.... I wear an XXL and will be camping... as usual.
                        Thanks MOC or John or whoever handles this.
                        Tom
                        You're in, Tom! And within the first 50 registrations. See you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockchaser View Post
                          Can anyone tell me if I signed uo for this one yet. I can't remember.
                          Not yet, Jimmy. Plenty of room at the moment...

Comment

So if i use another ramp i gota drive me fish over to camp wright or how does rhat work

Comment

It is a catch and release tournament, so all you have to do is take a picture of the fish or crab with a tournament ruler and bring your memory card in to Camp Wright be confirmed by the CBKA judges by tournament deadline.

Comment

I'm all signed up and ready to fish.
                                Jim

Hobie Outback
                                TKAA member
                                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Working...
                                X