Heading to VA Eastern Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to VA Eastern Shore

.......... leaving 4/22/11 and returning on 4/26/11 .......... room for 1 w/yak in the truck. My girlfriend and her daughter is riding down w/us but she will be staying w/her sons in VB.

Flounder should be in full swing in Oyster and maybe Wachapraque, maybe some drum and specs .........

Room for 3 more if you want to drive and leave earlier. THis is Easter Weekend.

I'm opening the trailer so this will be the first time down there but the fishin, food and company should be great ........ oh and fresh oysters from my special source (no comments please)

WHo's in?

sorry Rick, Easter is a big thing for my wifes family and she would scalp what little hair i have left if i skip on her. tring for the weekend of the 29th.

Comment

that is prime time for the flats thanks for the offer though. you should think about planning something for the summer to see if one of us cant bag one of those elusive chesapeake 'poons. that would be a lifetime goal scratched off my list..
      Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
        sorry Rick, Easter is a big thing for my wifes family and she would scalp what little hair i have left if i skip on her. tring for the weekend of the 29th.
        Grand daughter's 1st birthday party is May 1 ......... can't miss that !!!!!!

Comment

....... oh and change the trip dates to leaving 4/22 and returning on 4/25 instead of 26 ........

Comment

Would there be anything going on a little further South in May or early June? Like down around Kiptopeke? I know December is the big time for that area, just wondering if it's any good at other times. Any info helpful.
            " All who wander are not lost"

Comment

Originally posted by T120 View Post
              Would there be anything going on a little further South in May or early June? Like down around Kiptopeke? I know December is the big time for that area, just wondering if it's any good at other times. Any info helpful.
              I keep the travel trailer @ Cherrystone which is less than 10 miles from CBBT

Not sure about the May/june schedule yet

Comment

TJ the fishings real good there in may and june for flounder and other species

Comment

Working...
                X