Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Announcement

To All,

We have reached an agreement with a nationally recognized charity for our first tournament. Please visit our web site for details.

www.chesapeakebaykayakanglers.com

If you know of anyone who may want to sponsor please let us know.

Looks good. I do have a question. Next Monday I start Fairfax CO Fire recruit school. Pending making it through the academy (i fully intend to) I will be in the field in the beginning of September and wont know my shift/schedule untill then. What will the process be for registration? Will there be a limit and when will the last day to register be... or will there be a way for me to pay this year and if need be use that registration for a future tourney or a refund minus the donation the the foundation of choice...

In short... I have commitment issues

Comment

Originally posted by Japanesezero View Post
      Looks good. I do have a question. Next Monday I start Fairfax CO Fire recruit school. Pending making it through the academy (i fully intend to) I will be in the field in the beginning of September and wont know my shift/schedule untill then. What will the process be for registration? Will there be a limit and when will the last day to register be... or will there be a way for me to pay this year and if need be use that registration for a future tourney or a refund minus the donation the the foundation of choice...

In short... I have commitment issues
      Registration will definately be open until the night of the Captain's Meeting on Sept. 9.

Comment

Working...
      X