Mattawoman friday 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huizhao85 View Post
    report? hows the water clarity and temperature?
    x2...along with
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Im thinking of heading out from 225 launch on Saturday afternoon. Do I need to bring a chainsaw?
      2013 Yellow Hobie Outback
      Kayak Fishing Blog - Cymbula Piscator

Comment

Haha, i didnt know if i wanted to be a spoiler for next weeks event. But i didnt do too bad out there compared to everyone else i talked too. Water was stained like a yohoo and barely 55 degrees. So i started fishing visible cover from the waters surface. Lost a few bass, caught a few bass and snagged a really plump carp. Thought i had a real hog for a second lol. I never made it up the creek that far. I stayed within a mile of slavins ramp and inched through all the cover. Guarantee whatever pattern that anyone fished today will not be the same come next saturday. Hopefully the water is at least 60 degrees but if not ill make due.. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
        Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
        -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
        -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

Nice. Let the games begin.

Sent from my YakPhone using Tapatalk
          Mike S.
          Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
          3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Working...
          X