On more chance at some perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On more chance at some perch

OK, will have to redeem myself after being skunked on Sunday. Since I cannot decide on where to go, I think that I am going to paddle North of Weems creek. With the lighter winds on Sunday it should be an easy 30 to 40 mins paddle to catch the perch that was reported there. With all the paddling that I did on Friday. I could have gone straight there and back as Foster said. Looking on the map it looks a little more than twice the distance of paddling between the bridges. I found the spot on the map. So I will be ready to go and I will bring a bobber as suggested. I am not sure now what time that I will be leaving. Since I will take my time and stop at Anglers and then head to Weems creek for launching, I may leave my house at 9:45 am. I would like to launch from Weems around 11am. Once I catch my perch and avenge my skunk then I will head back.

Anyone interested?

good luck moc, if you launch from JG you can try the creek by the white house, its has a shallow entrance but widens out wp should be there. i'll be back at spsp, caught 4 rock this morning largest 24" and pretty fat. it was really windy coming from the north and the bay was pretty churned up

Comment

We will see what I do. I plan on launching from Weems Creek again off of Tucker St.

Comment

Working...
      X