first trip with my new power pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first trip with my new power pole

Decided to get the new power pole. set it up Saturday and took it for a run down to Mattawoman I got down there kind of late around 8:30-9:am, caught the out going tide almost at its lowest. Id say it was a good day to test the power pole out, the wind was blowing pretty strong in some areas and I was able to anchor up in 6.5-7ft of water no problem and fish a piece of cover without moving an inch. i ran both my fish finder and the power pole off the same 9ah battery all day with out any issues. for the kind of fishing I like to do I am very pleased with my recent purchase. ended up loosing a snakehead at yak side looked to be 20-25" and caught a few bass.IMG_2632.jpgIMG_2630.jpgIMG_2633.jpgIMG_2634.jpg
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite

We need to teach you photo taking skills with fish lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Haha yeah i dont normally take pics of my fish like that. And idk why some of my pics upload upside down
      Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
      -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole

Comment

That's a pretty sweet setup!
        LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
        Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Nice set up.

Mobile Phone

Outback 2015
          Maui

Comment

Nice. Makes for a quick, pretty much hands free anchor. Very cool.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
            Anthony

Redfish 12 Angler

Comment

That is fancy. Looks great!
              <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Looks great. One good thing is that you could hang an extra flag on the end of the power pole, for some extra visibility.

Comment

Thanks guys! I was thinking about adding a light and flag. Only thing, the anchor can use the whole 8.5' pole. There is a bumper stop at the end held on by a single 1/4-20 screw.. May be able to make a small bracket to mount a light and flag. Normaly when i use a flag and light im out on the bay, if i were to fish in the salt water the power pole most likely will not come along since the water is usualy deeper than 10'
                  Jason

Comment

Working...
                  X