2014 Event #1 Pre-Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burk504 View Post
    Newbie here...really excited for my first tournament this weekend!!!!

Just read the rules and it sounds like I bought a non-sanctioned fish ruler last weekend and am scrambling to find a Hawg Trough or Plano Bump Board. Dicks doesn't have them on their website, so I am wondering where the best place is to find one? Anyone sell stuff like this at the event? I need 2 since it will be both my son and I.

Jeff
    I know cabelas sells the hawg trough online or bass pro should have the Plano bump board.

Comment

I have seen them at Walmart as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
        Sure, Each will pay individually. Also, they must have separate cameras/phones for pictures and they will have their own identifier. Remember they are also required to either have the hawg trough or the plano bump board.
        You mean I can't use the Frabil one that I have? So far as I know , it is accurate measuring trough.
        Hurricane Skimmer 128
        WS Pamlico 100

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin View Post
          You mean I can't use the Frabil one that I have? So far as I know , it is accurate measuring trough.
          Unfortunately, we have decided to make these changes and the rules have been published for some time now. It makes it a lot easier for scoring and consistency. Next year will be hawg trough only as we try to match most other kayak bass events in the country.

Comment

Unfortunately, we have decided to make these changes and the rules have been published for some time now. It makes it a lot easier for scoring and consistency. Next year will be hawg trough only as we try to match most other kayak bass events in the country.
            I have been hunting all over DC for a Hawg Trough and can't find one anywhere. Walmart in NoVa doesn't seem to have them. Anyone have an extra or two? This could prevent my son and I from participating this weekend and that would be a big bummer.

I'd also be willing to compensate anyone if they bump into one while they are at their local fishing store. I actually need two.

Just text me at 571-437-1664 Thanks for any help....

Jeff

Comment

I have been hunting all over DC for a Hawg Trough and can't find one anywhere. Walmart in NoVa doesn't seem to have them. Anyone have an extra or two? This could prevent my son and I from participating this weekend and that would be a big bummer.

I'd also be willing to compensate anyone if they bump into one while they are at their local fishing store. I actually need two.

Jeff
              Sent you a text!!

Comment

Jeff
                I stopped at BPS today. They didn;t have either one. Just fyi.
                Hurricane Skimmer 128
                WS Pamlico 100

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin View Post
                  I stopped at BPS today. They didn;t have either one. Just fyi.
                  I may also have a half of a bump board that goes up to 18". It could work and then any bigger fish just find a friend and have them help. Send me a pm with your number and ill text to let you know whe I get home from work.

Also I plan to put a order in for 25 hawg troughs from the manufacturer to sell at later events, since next year it will be hawg trough only.

Comment

Jeff
                    I have located one for you, and that will be okay for you and your son to share

Comment

I may also have a half of a bump board that goes up to 18". It could work and then any bigger fish just find a friend and have them help. Send me a pm with your number and ill text to let you know whe I get home from work.

Also I plan to put a order in for 25 hawg troughs from the manufacturer to sell at later events, since next year it will be hawg trough only.
                      This is an awesome solution! I'm hoping to make this sat.but need to make sure my schedule is clear. I will definitely be attending some of the later events.

Thanks.
                      Hurricane Skimmer 128
                      WS Pamlico 100

Comment

Great turnout

Comment

Working...
                        X