No announcement yet.

Belle Grove Ponds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think im going to go tomorrow morning. launch around 9.
    Jason

Comment

Looks totally sketchy. Is it worse than launching at Harbor Hospital?

Comment

Hey guys don't forget the April M&G is at the Belle Grove ponds on the 19th. I had to move it a week later to accomodate the folks doing the Susky Flats Jamboree on the second Saturday. This time of year I do ok on Crappie and Chain Pickerel... I may be willing to do wednesday afternoon... thats tomorrow 4/2. I DON'T ALWAYS do good there but when the bite is on its on... I hope I get a bunch of yall to come on the 19th outing
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I fish this are a lot, because it is close to home. It can be be boon or bust. When the rockfish come in, they are all over the place, than just vanish. I get very disappointed about all of the trash, mainly near the launch ramp and along the banks. Mainly from the Land lubbers who never clean up. Largemouth a scarce but thier. I often see folks taking them home for "supper"?. The ponds have some interresting structure and features. Beyound the ponds near 648 folks catch a lot of perch when they run, but the water can be shallow. Ok for a yak. I have went as far as 295. Ps my profile photo is from this area, just befor the enterance to the first pond.
          Last edited by Buzzy.i.am; 04-01-2014, 09:38 PM. Reason: Note
          Jackson Cuda Black Widow

Comment

Working...
          X