Weekend March 19 Fishing....who's going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend March 19 Fishing....who's going

Well I here that the whether will be great this weekend. 71 degrees on Friday, and 63 degrees on Saturday. Anyone got any fishing plans?

I'm going to get out somewhere Friday afternoon, haven't decided where yet.
    What about you?

Comment

Due to work, I may not be able to get out until Sat. Saturday is my best bet. I am toying with the idea of trying out Jugs Bay again. But this time I will bring grass shrimp.

Comment

Baby shower is this Saturday.
        <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I will be out Friday. Dont know exactly where but maybe somewhere on the Severn River or Jugs Bay. I am off every Friday so if anybody wants to meet up send me a PM Or if anybody has plans and doesnt mind a tag along. Im available all day. Mid 70s on Friday. Exvellent weather so lets hope the winds cooperate.

Comment

I would not mind joining you on Friday, but I probably could not get out on the water until 4:30 or 5pm. That is why I may shoot for Friday. Jugs close at sundown, so I would not have enough fishing time to go there. The severn is interesting. But I am not sure if the perch are out yet.

Comment

is there anywhere we can get to ole linesider that isnt blown out or choked with mud?
              Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                Due to work, I may not be able to get out until Sat. Saturday is my best bet. I am toying with the idea of trying out Jugs Bay again. But this time I will bring grass shrimp.
                Uhhhhh .......... Did you forget the Kayakj show in NJ ....... again ?

Uhhhh .......... Duhhhhh ........... it's not this weekend ....... it's next weekend .......
                Last edited by Memory Maker; 03-15-2011, 03:49 PM.

Comment

oh man, i'm really going to try and get out
                  sigpic

Comment

oh man i feel the blue bird flu coming on, best bet for the man int the pin stripe suit is of the beach at spsp. some dude caught a 32" one on sat.

Rick dont mind moc he will remember on monday

Comment

going to go to chester river probly on friday, the perch are in millington as of monday. mite take the kayak down river towards 301 over pass, waters not as crowded with people.

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                        oh man i feel the blue bird flu coming on, best bet for the man int the pin stripe suit is of the beach at spsp. some dude caught a 32" one on sat.

Rick dont mind moc he will remember on monday
                        I was thinking about doing the bb thing saturday if it doesnt blow too bad. I was gonna call baybridge marina and see what the new deal is with us yakers launching from the lot at old hemingways but spsp would be less of a hassle. are people just soaking bloodworms off the beach?
                        Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

yep thats what their eating now

Comment

Montauk Cod

Heading to Montauk for some cod. They are nailing them and I need to make one more trip before the season end. I think I may start picking up on the Rudee inlet Deep Drops after that. They look like a good cod alternative. Anyone ever done one of the VA deep drops?
                            I hit CC last weekend and we pretty much nailed them.
                            Jay

10' Green Slayer
                            13’ Red Slayer

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                              Uhhhhh .......... Did you forget the Kayakj show in NJ ....... again ?

Uhhhh .......... Duhhhhh ........... it's not this weekend ....... it's next weekend .......
                              I am glad to see that I am not the only one with a bad memory....

Just look on the bright side Rick, the show is on the 25-27th so we did not miss it! That leaves me some time to go fishing! I wonder if I should take the yak down to Hillsboro or the Wye?

Comment

Working...
                              X