• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown trout are running ......

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...,2260528.story

That's lovely

Comment

Memory, don't fillet those trout. Yep, its Chesapeake Bay business as usual. Maybe the feds should fine the states for polution. Its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
        Memory, don't fillet those trout. Yep, its Chesapeake Bay business as usual. Maybe the feds should fine the states for polution. Its pathetic.
        The Feds were the ones that caused it ........... during the previous administration funding to the states was cut and the EPA was essentually deregulated. Money wasn't given and pressure wasn't brought to upgrade and expand the sewer plants to keep up with the demand. Now everytime it rains, the sewer plants are overwhelmed. Even when it doesn't rain the plants servicing some fast growing communities and overwhelmed everyday. Good example was the plant in a small town in Kent County that sent raw sewerage into a river everyday ....... was in all of the papers ....... and then there is the Lake Bonnie I think ......... where the Gov went wading ..... gotta pay the piper sometime .......

When I travel to the CBBT I almost want to cry ......... Water Color by the Key Bridge is a light brown, the Bay Bridge light chocolate brown and smell like chlorine ......... RT 50 in Cambridge about the same as the Key Bridge ...... but when you get to the CBBT ....... well you can't wipe the smile off of my face ........ green blue water and the smell of salt ......

A professor in Balto did an experiment. He took a test tube of water from his clean toilet, then a test tube of water from the toilet that was not flushed for several days ......... then 1 from the bay around Sandy Pt. .......... guess which was the most dangerous ........ Sandy PT. That's why I don't eat oysters from the bay ........ make me wonder who's a$$ the oyster food came from ..........

THe Bay currents come up the Eastern Shore and down the Western Shore ..... think about that the next time you fish and launch ...... and maybe installing one of those new toilets that use less water .......

We pay a flush tax right now ........ we need to make sure it is spent on the sewer treatment plants ........... I don't think is was last year ......

Sorry for the rant but the Chesapeake Bay is 1 big cesspool ......... so guys .......... grab you're poles and let's catch some brown trout !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X