No announcement yet.

Paddlesprot 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah ......... check out the show discounts .......... might also stop @ Jersye Paddler if they don't have the sale stuff at the show ......... 50% off drysuits/tops, 60% off Patagonia clothes, 25% off Keen shoes

Comment

I can't wait......sounds good and see you on Saturday.

Comment

OK, change of plans on my end, we're fishing Friday on the Flats.

Where are you guys hooking up and what time on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Miller View Post
          OK, change of plans on my end, we're fishing Friday on the Flats.

Where are you guys hooking up and what time on Saturday?
          As far as I know Rick told me that the plan was to meet at his house for a 7am departure.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
            That that Rick told me was to meet at his house for a 7am departure.
            Where would that be? I could possibly hook up with ya in Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Miller View Post
              Where would that be? I could possibly hook up with ya in Delaware...
              Yeah ....... We can hook up in Delaware .......... is there a rest stop on 95 in Delaware? ........ probably 8 ish

Oh that sounds weird ............

Comment

How about the Delaware House @ Mile Marker 5 ......... sent you my cell phone #

Comment

Wooo Hooo ....... Saturday's the day ........... Moc will meet at my house @7AM ....... we drive to the first rest stop in Delaware to pick up Mullet and his buddy ......... then on to the show ..........

Can't wait to pick the brains of some of the guys there ......... especially about hunting from the yak ..........

Also want to try on diffferent Drysuits ........ the B Pod I have is new and it fits but it is REALLY tough to get out of ......... took me 15 minutes doing the spaz dance to get out of it ......... I was REALLY afraid I would have to go to my neighbor looking like a mutant bumble bee with only my underware underneath for help ..........

Also need an anchor set and some other stuff .......

May stop off on a side trip for some other bargains Mullet knows about ........

CAN"T WAIT !!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds great! I can't wait also. So there will be four of us I assume...good crowd. I am looking to try on some PFDs and pickup a new one. If they have any fish finders on sale their, then I might be tempted to pick one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                      Also want to try on diffferent Drysuits ........ the B Pod I have is new and it fits but it is REALLY tough to get out of ......... took me 15 minutes doing the spaz dance to get out of it ......... I was REALLY afraid I would have to go to my neighbor looking like a mutant bumble bee with only my underware underneath for help ..........

Too funny. I was wondering how it worked out. I have the opposite problem. I forget how to get into it, then I'm stuck halfway in until I figure it out.
                      Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                      Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Yeah ........ if there's a couple more of us geezers with the same suit at a winter meet and greet then we would be the Mutant Geezer Ninja Bumblebees.

Mutant because we are 2 legged with no wings and the stinger's in the front ......

Geezers cause we're Old

Ninjas because the scary moves required of us getting out of the suits

Bumblebees for the fat boys in the black and yellow outfits .........

BZZZZZZZZZ .........

Oh ......... and I loved it when I got it on ........ walked around and it felt very comfortable ........ but when I sat down the air was trapped and the legs blew up like balloons ...........

Mental image: Macy's New Years Parade .............

Mental Note: tether youself to the yak and don't eat Mexican before fishing ........

BZZZZZZZZ ........

Remember ........ I'm here all week and don't forget to tip your waiters
                        Last edited by Memory Maker; 03-24-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Ok ........ last chance ......... room for 2 incase you want to go ......... leaving 7am from Towson/parkville ...... let me know

Comment

LOL maybe you should try the macarena have fun while i freeze my azz of at spsp

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                              LOL maybe you should try the macarena have fun while i freeze my azz of at spsp
                              We definitely will ........... only have room because Mullet's buddy had a bad accident .......... so I'm not laughing or dancing ...... just glad everyone's ok .........

Comment

Yup, my buddy Chris had a woman pull out in front of him on RT 13 in Delaware.. he T-boned her and just about totaled his truck.He's OK, some damage to ligaments in his thumb, gave him and his gear a lift home, so here I sit in Cape May. I'm heading up from here in the morning instead of driving home and having to get up early, it's been a long day. I'll see ya up there...

Comment

Working...
                                X