Paddlesprot 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddlesprot 2011

Anybody else planning to go ............. plan on leaving early Sat if somebody wants to split the gas ........

Heading up Friday around 12:00. If you can go then I can meet up at the Delaware Rest Area on 95.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Miller View Post
      Heading up Friday around 12:00. If you can go then I can meet up at the Delaware Rest Area on 95.
      I would love to go with you and pick your brain about your kayaking experiences but I can't go on Friday .........

Comment

ill be there, its my first time being able to go, im excited.

Comment

Originally posted by kayakkevin View Post
          ill be there, its my first time being able to go, im excited.
          You'd better wear a Charlie Sheen mask so you don't get mobbed ......... make sure you have pen with plenty of ink for autographs ..........

I'm serious ......... both you and Mullet are well known up and down the coast

Comment

wish i could make it, too much to do and the rock fish are calling to me

Comment

I have never been. Have any of you.... what fo you think?

Comment

It's the Largest Kayak Show on the East Coast ........

Deals, new products, get to pick the experts brains, and to see/test/evaluate products before you buy ......... today you can only rely what others tell you and 1/2 have never even seen the product ......

I'm going on Saturday if someone wants to share a ride ........

Will go w/Mullet Miller on Friday if no one else is going and I can get off ........

Comment

Were do you live Memory Maker? I live in Glenn Dale, MD. I will be interested in taking the ride up there with you and sharing the expense. What time did you want to leave your place and what time did you want to get back. I have already gotten the Blessing from Management...

Comment

I'm in Parkville/Carney ........ just past Towson ........ can leave any time that's convenient ........ was thinking about 7 .......... it's a 3 hr drive ........ place opens 9 though .......

Don't have to be home any time so we can leave when we're finished ......... most likely afternoon/evening .........

I'll be driving the Hybrid so it will be easy on gas ......... possible stop for food on the way back .......

Comment

I am in! I will see you Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                        It's the Largest Kayak Show on the East Coast ........

Deals, new products, get to pick the experts brains, and to see/test/evaluate products before you buy ......... today you can only rely what others tell you and 1/2 have never even seen the product ......

I'm going on Saturday if someone wants to share a ride ........

Will go w/Mullet Miller on Friday if no one else is going and I can get off ........
                        What is the actual date that you will be going. I think you said next Sat, but if I am looking at the correct website, I think they say it is on the 25, 26, which is not next weekend but the Sat after next. I just want to verify....

Comment

It looks like Paddle Sport 2011 will be catering more to the kayak angler....

read this link:

http://www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/...port-2011.html

Comment

I went 2 years ago. Back then they didn't have alot on kayak fishing. There was a lot of touring and rec boats and equip. I did get an aqua bound carbon fiber mantay ray paddle for 100 bucks. I may go this year for the film festival on friday.

Comment

MOC and I are going on Sat ........ anybody else interested? ........ got room for 1 or 2 more ......

Comment

Working...
                              X