Pasadena Sportfishing Flea Market Show for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasadena Sportfishing Flea Market Show for 2014

I went last February when it was held at Earleigh Heights Fire Hall. This year it's at a new venue, Glen Burnie Moose 1911 Crain Hwy. Glen Burnie, Md. 21061.

The dates are February 15, and 16 (Sat & Sun.) 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 pm each day.

It is worthwhile, and a good winter activity. There are representatives from D.N.R. you can chat up on various issues, you can buy your 2014 license, there'll be lots of new and used tackle to pick through, and I am sure there will be plenty to eat as well (last year there was pit beef, oysters, hot dogs, hamburgers, beer and soft drinks). Here's the link for anyone who is interested:

http://www.pasadenasportfishing.com/EVENTS.html

I've been going for years always a good time. Sucks that they moved they were only a mile from my house!

Kent island fishing flea market is this weekend.

Comment

Yes, I too enjoyed going to the Earleigh Heights Fire Hall. The place hasn't changed in 60 or so years. I remember going there as a kid w/ my Dad to Rotary Club bull and oysters roasts. The Glen Burnie Moose is being touted as a better venue; probably is but we'll see.

Comment

Working...
      X