Darwin Cats with Caaaatttffiiiishhhh Jimmmmmaaayy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin Cats with Caaaatttffiiiishhhh Jimmmmmaaayy

I had the chance to fish with Mr. King Kong Catfish himself on Sunday. Unfortunately, the weatherman was very right about this one and it was miserable out there! We were able to fish around the large pilings and we each found a few cats out of the wind but the bite was tough overall. I am not sure how much the gusts were in that area, but enough to see some small waterspouts and feel like I was going to blow over when I got hit by it!

Did anyone else get out?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Redfish12; 11-28-2013, 03:05 PM.
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

You guys hit the wb? Heading there later in the week when the wind calms down.

Comment

dang that was some wind......blew you completely upside down!
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I thought they were fishing in the Southern hemisphere (on the bottom of the earth)
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Haha! Nice.

I got out-side, but then I u-turned back in-side to find a calmer couch.
          Mike S.
          Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
          3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

I am working every weekend now. I didn't fell bad that much because of the strong wind every weekend. But still I am very impressed by you guy's efforts.

I hope the wind calms down until the winter is over

joe
            Fish like there's no tomorrow.
            Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Yes it was a hell of a day to go fishing. You know it a breezy day when you look at each other and say "is that another water spout"
              The day before was an great day at the Wilson, I caught 23 Blue cats for Kayakwars and another 12 or 15 under size. Her are a few pictures of the bigger ones from Saturday.

100_1574.jpg 100_1576.jpg 100_1577.jpg 100_1579.jpg
              Jim

Hobie Outback
              TKAA member
              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Working...
              X