Still thinking about Heading for CHSP for TOG tomorrow, Oct 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still thinking about Heading for CHSP for TOG tomorrow, Oct 26

My work on the weekend was cancelled an hour ago.

CHSP, the outside of the Inner Wall won't be that bad with SSW wind... Fish between 8-3pm.

Backup plan:
    If it is really bad at CHSP, come back to BB and jig for stripers for few hours and go home

Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Good luck if you go I wish I could come but had to stay back. I hope you leave a few left there for me next week.
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

My marine son showed up with a U-Haul with a trailer (His car is on the trailer) two hours ago. He is moving from NC to CA. He came to pick up his motor cycle. The battery is dead while he was abroad. We could start the motor cycle but as soon as we disconnect the alligator clips, the engine dies. We are building something that can hold the motor cycle securely inside the U-Haul. This is what kids do. Why Friday and weekend? Showing up right before the fishing. Why not week days? I am planning to buy an Outback (Hobie) soon. For that I can screw up. My wife is watching me like a hawk. She knew my truck has been packed for fishing. I am going to go Lowes and Wal-Mart in few minutes. She just said I am addicted to social network on internet.

Well I will see how much I can do tonight.

Kids and wife.......
      Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)

Comment

hey theres always there next week if you don't finish. Just remember fishing is going to get better as it gets colder.

Comment

The Look

I woke up at 03:00am this morning(Sunday). I did think three times. My son said last night, "Mom, let him go fishing tomorrow" after we built a motor cycle rack inside the UHaul, and loaded his spear fishing stuff and surf board. She simply replied (with the look only husband can recognize), "Jay which restaurant do you want to go for dinner (tomorrow)?" There is no way I can fish CHSP and be ready for the dinner.

Well I didn't have to think three times. I already made the arrangement with Backyard boats for an Outback, and I will be ordering a new FF and Ram tubes. Not going fishing was the right call. Since I was up early anyway, I cleaned the garage, and prepared breakfast.

A dozen of blue crab I bough on the last Friday in the fridge looked still alive. I may eat them today or freeze the quarters for bait

Joe
          Last edited by ComeOnFish; 10-27-2013, 08:44 AM.

Comment

See you next week then? Or will you be picking up your new outback?

Comment

Sorry you didn't get to fish, Joe, but you're a good dad in keeping your family first.

Maybe we can tog fish next weekend. To help satiate your tog fever now, here's a tog story you might enjoy. Go to my Cape May posting in Waters Beyond, Everywhere Else.
              2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
              2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
              2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
              X