I think I have Gone over the deep end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
    That's a pretty awesome little camera package. I'm looking forward to your videos!

I think if I had one I would have to change the way I fish... I mostly curse, hum random verses of songs I can't remember, or talk to myself. Might be the wrong kind of entertaining. Something about several hours of paddling in the heat with no fish can make one sound crazy...
    as long as your not singing the macarena or show tunes your ok.

Comment

That- can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a fish right now, fish right now, fish right now - one was pretty popular last year. Did some whistling then that made me superstitious bc I'd usually pick up a fish when I did it. Ruined it though bc then I would whistle that song exclusively and I guess I burned it out.
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

i was humming.. desperado da da da cant catch me no fishes in these stinking ditches desperado... i need to get a good radio i can put in my water proof pouch getting tired of the ipod, heard my recorded albums too many times

Comment

I'm glad you guys don't sing about fishing in the shower. I couldn't take that description!

Comment

Working...
          X