The "Off-Series" Event OCT 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Off-Series" Event OCT 12th

So for those who were at Event 4 remember us talking about holding an event this fall. Well, I know this is short notice, but we will be holding an Off-Series event. Meaning, no points will be award to AOY 2014. Instead, we have Big Fish which will be sponsored. We will also have Big Bass as always, which will have a sponsor. Also, 10% of funds went to AOY and another 10% went to HOW. For this event, we give HOW 20% instead of donating to AOY.

Time: Check-In starts at 6:15, everyone launch at 7am. Check-in starts at 2:30, final check-in 3om.
    Scoring is the same as previous events: Best 3 black bass species

Cost: $20 entry fee

Big Bass: single biggest bass (CPR)
    Big Fish: single biggest fish caught (CPR) or if you bringing home dinner, thats fine too

Hook1 is sponsoring the event with gift cards and some swag!

Check link for updates as well:

https://www.facebook.com/MDKBF
    Last edited by HearadonCatch; 10-04-2013, 02:12 PM.

I know the Meet and Greet is the same day, I do apologize for that. That date was decided due to inputs from various other regions, not just snaggedline.

Comment

Another update: Hook1 is sponsoring this event!! We have gift cards as well as Hook1 swag!

Comment

Tomorrow, rain or shine!!! Gift cards are ready to go for Big Bass, Big Fish, as well as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (on top of the cash payout). Again, check in starts at 6:15 and launching at 7 at the Slavins Launch. $20 cash entry fee. Come on out!

Comment

Working...
        X