Austin Canoe & Kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Canoe & Kayak

Man, I love a company with great customer service, and ACK fits this bill. A few weeks ago I ordered the Malone HandiRack for the transport of my kayak. It was cool when I used it to bring the yak home, but after this trip last Friday, I realize that I don't really like this system at all. Too cumbersome for me. I called them today (a Sunday) to see about a return. The fact that I can call on a Sunday and speak to a human is great in and of itself.

I gave them my info, and my reason for return. I told them that I actually didn't want a refund, but would like a store credit. By the time I hung up the phone and opened my inbox, the email with the return authorization number was already there waiting for me.

It's a great feeling having a company with which you can confidently spend your money and know they'll take care of you. I had an issue with a previous order...they quickly remedied it and sent me a free T-shirt!

I'm returning the HandiRack for foam blocks. Simple, yet effective. My car is old school with those stupid automatic seatbelts. Those don't work well with the HandiRack.
    <insert witty comment here>

ive used them for years, bought 2 kayaks from them and a ton of goodies, very good people to deal with.

Comment

I've had good luck with them also.

Comment

Working...
      X