Yakless weekend fishing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakless weekend fishing advice

Can any of the Delaware guys help me out here. Because of the beautiful weather this weekend( I hope), I would like to take my younger brother fishing in the Lewes area. Is there any spots from land that still are holding flounder/Sea Trout? I was thinking Either CHSP or IRI. Any thoughts or advice? its a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so I'd like to know theres a chance to catch fish!
    2012 Hobie mirage outfitter (RED)

they are still catching flounder on the pier at CHSP...thats probably your best bet for flounder. No experience fishing IRI.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled View Post
      they are still catching flounder on the pier at CHSP...thats probably your best bet for flounder. No experience fishing IRI.
      That is good to know. I may have to give it a shot. Hopefully I can avoid the Casters using 12 ft rods and 10 pound sinkers heaving their lines out as far as they can to catch 2" spot

Comment

Took a day trip over there today but didn't launch., tide was ripping through RI, full moon :-( fished the Roosevelt inlet from shore, caught TB Flounder on bucktails/spinners and Gulp and saw others catching with minnows, but few keepers!!. Fished ocean side of CHSP and caught LARGE Spot on FBBW!

Good luck.
        GB

Comment

Originally posted by Grady-Black View Post
          Took a day trip over there today but didn't launch., tide was ripping through RI, full moon :-( fished the Roosevelt inlet from shore, caught TB Flounder on bucktails/spinners and Gulp and saw others catching with minnows, but few keepers!!. Fished ocean side of CHSP and caught LARGE Spot on FBBW!

Good luck.
          GB
          Thanks for the update! I'd be happy with a few throwbacks and one keeper . Gotta have that one!

Comment

Working...
          X