No announcement yet.

Potomac River, Sunday in the tandem w my daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a pretty cool video. How did you guys get back to the original launch? Paddle your ass off back up river?
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspratt View Post
      That was a pretty cool video. How did you guys get back to the original launch? Paddle your ass off back up river?
      No...my wife was in another yak...we dropped her suv off down river...drove back up to brunswick...got my truck...then back to takeout. I need to rig her suv to carry yaks.
      Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

I think it's really commendable of you to take the time to try and teach your daughter how to fish! It's easy to just get frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by RN2014 View Post
          I think it's really commendable of you to take the time to try and teach your daughter how to fish! It's easy to just get frustrated.
          Thanks RN...I ask her to go often but she only agrees occaisionally, which is ok because I have learned you cant make them go, you have to make them want to go. I definitely kept my oldest out way too long on many trips...he's 21 now & wont pickup a rod & reel.
          She likes the adventure the kayak adds...not too much into bank fishing, however. Thanks for watching & commenting - Wayne
          Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Thanks Berto. PM me if you want to go out sometime.
            Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

im not too big on country, but that was seriously an awesome video - coming from a parent. thanks for sharing

Comment

Wayne -

That is an excellent outing and video. Enjoy the time you can with your kids -- they do grow up fast. My daughter lost interest in fishing with Dad by the early elementary school years.
                John Veil
                Annapolis
                Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I enjoyed the heartwarming video very much. Thanks! Love the song lyrics. My daughter is in college now and it's been many years since she has fished with me. I may have to bribe her to get her out on the water!
                  Hobie Pro Angler 12
                  WS Classic Pungo 12

"Ocean - A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills." Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Working...
                  X