X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make sure to take photos as you go..

Comment

You are wise beyond your years.
      How??? He's like 150!!!!! LMAO Couldn't help myself Dogfish!

MYT

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
        My fish finder will be powered by my trolling motor battery. Wiring will run into the battery box, below deck.
        Why??? Don't you already have a battery for your FF? Why put the drain on your main battery? I would go with a dedicated power source, if only for the fact that if you burn the batt. trolling you can still use the FF while your paddling...

MYT

Comment

Originally posted by mytmouse View Post
          Why??? Don't you already have a battery for your FF? Why put the drain on your main battery? I would go with a dedicated power source, if only for the fact that if you burn the batt. trolling you can still use the FF while your paddling...

MYT
          I threw the battery in with the SS Metro. I thought about the dedicated battery, but I was thinking along the lines of one less puzzle piece...one less battery to maintain, etc...

I'm sure I'll change my mind 8 more times.
          <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Thats the fun in rigging a kayak... I can't wait until my stuff gets here. My last boat i didnt drill many holes because i couldnt figure out how i wanted everything laid out. Hopefully I dont run into the same issue on my new boat!

Comment

Yeah its definitely fun when you have so many options for customizing it. Everyone is different and everyone has good ideas. You learn so much as you go...
              <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Here's a good guide - http://www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/...an-torque.html
                Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Working...
                X