• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I'm not involved.

Comment

yeah but were way cooler than that. he's 1 step from the e/p jon boat

Comment

Originally posted by the_kegs View Post
        Is that similar to the way old cyclists cut their teeth and "graduate" to recumbent bikes?

Keep talkin Kegs .......... yous livin in a glass house buddy ......

remember ........ you just spent your money on a paddle when you really wanted a pedal ........

No problem ...... people have to learn from their mistakes ......

It's ok buddy ....... I'll still offer you a cool one when you are about to pass out from paddling and maybe a fish or two so you too can fill your creel when I see you sweating your a$$ off this summer ......

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Right now the idea of being so hot and sweaty that I might pass out sounds wonderful. Bring it on.
          Digital Livewell

Comment

My Feb fish are probably going to come thru the ice. Been trying for a walleye without any luck but have been getting into a few perch, crappies and bluegills. Gong to give it another try this weekend As for pedal vs padal... I think I would do both if I ended up with a Hobie! Bet I could get up to 9 or 10 mph then My little FS10 and the 15ft OC Trident will keep me on the water for now though. Good fishin

Chimo

Comment

Maybe some of the Hobie guys, and paddle guys could be swayed to the dark side. http://islandhopperoutboards.com/ele...gforhobie.html

Comment

Have any of you seen this guy on the water. I snapped this pic last year but could not keep up to get his name and a bite of that samich.

Comment

hahahaha that is great. someone was busy at work today....
                  Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

hahaha, I got nothin

Comment

HA!......I love it.
                      Digital Livewell

Comment

there you go. see you can carry a 6 pack and still go fast. a little libation on the water is good for the soul

Comment

Pretty interesting trolling motor mount, I already have a couple batteries and 2 trolling motors. A little pricey but I could weld up something similar for pretty cheap. Could come in handy for a Saturday or Sunday where my head is thumping....
                          Digital Livewell

Comment

Hey Dogfish ......... I'm probaby going to get one ........... it will allow me to enjoy a great martini while on my Yak Yacht

That is after I catch my limit and saving Kegs from heat exhaustion

Comment

Had to make it a little more accurate. I mean from what I hear, fish practically jump into the Hobies.

Attached Files
                              Digital Livewell

Comment

Wow, it must be winter!

Comment

Working...
                                X