No announcement yet.

CHSP Plans on Sat, Aug 31, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the action is pretty much at the mouth. You can drift for flounder at the beach on the Red House side. Also you can live line Striper there facing the flat side of the mouth in 8-11ft of water if I remember correctly.

Striper can be caught right at the inlet mouth where the current is fast. They stack up there right at the curve.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeOnFish View Post
      It is not according to the current forecast for Hobie anglers. Regular kayaks drift (when wind picks up) faster than Hobie by 30%+ in general. Maintaining the vertical jigging over a certain spot on a regular kayak very close to the wall is very difficult in the wind. Freeing the stuck rig in the wind is no easy task right next to the wall while sitting on a regular kayak.
      I think we will enjoy more at SJC.
      Anyway good luck tomorrow, and I want to see pictures of big Trigger and Tog.

Joe
      I use several sources for wx forecast, and the forecast isn't any worse than other yak trips I took. I've been to trips where the forecast was good, but it turned out bad. And I took trips where forecast was marginally bad, and it turned out good. Anyway, who really knows what the wx will be? Nobody. Like all trips, sometimes I'm lucky, sometimes I'm not. I take my chances, and that's fishing

Anyway, tomorrow is the last day for togs. DE tog season closes 1 Sep.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Snakehead Hunter
        You need VA saltwater license or MD Tidal water license.

We need to come back from the inlet 30minute before the sunset. It is very dark after the sunset.

I and Meado will be there at Buzz at around 08:30am

I am switching gears and lures now
        joe
        Joe
        Fish like there's no tomorrow.
        Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Joe,

I got MD tidal license. I will meet you guys there around 8:30 but I might have to go in half day. I'm not sure yet, I might have to go to an event.

Khanh

Comment

Is there a season for Triggers and what's the minimum keeper size in DE?
            Hobie Revolution

Comment

No minimum size and as far as I know there is no season
              Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Has anyone been down there in the past few days now that we've had this string if cold weather nights/mornings? Curious to know if the Triggerfish bite has died down some ... Aren't they warm-weather fish for the most part?
                Hobie Revolution

Comment

Originally posted by kayakcarts1
                  I think the best time for triggerfish is early morning and evening, and you should require to ckeck the wind speed. For more information visit on kayakcarts.net
                  Mr. Carts, your site is terrible. www.windfinder.com, old.fishweather.com, www.tides4fishing.com. Stop trying to just get views on your site.
                  Last edited by Pinch; 09-18-2013, 04:44 AM.
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Working...
                  X