Thomas Point Light Report 8/12 - 8/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Point Light Report 8/12 - 8/16

Made a few more trips out this week!! Fish and birds blitzing all over the place. If your willing to make the paddle from Back Creek in Annapolis it is definitely worth it on a calm morning or evening!!!

http://thehobielife.blogspot.com/201...out-blitz.html

Lots of unders but overs are mixed in... I raised my personal best to a 26.5" out there this week!!

Nice Matt! Should have joined you Friday...
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Nice report. Always enjoy your blog posts. Need to get out with you guys sometime and see if I can keep up with the Hobies in my OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbrupb View Post
        Nice report. Always enjoy your blog posts. Need to get out with you guys sometime and see if I can keep up with the Hobies in my OK.
        always willing to have a guest... only thing is I don't usually plan trips.... if I see the weather is good and I'm free then I just go

Comment

CB kayak 02, do you think I can come along with you next time you go?
          Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
            CB kayak 02, do you think I can come along with you next time you go?
            I don't really plan trips but if you find a day you mightbe interested. Let me know an Ill see if I can go. Or if you go and launch from back creek I might be able to meet you out there.

Comment

Sure, to get to back creek, do you know where I can launch from?
              Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
              I don't really plan trips but if you find a day you mightbe interested. Let me know an Ill see if I can go. Or if you go and launch from back creek I might be able to meet you out there.
              Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
                Sure, to get to back creek, do you know where I can launch from?
                Look on DNR site for public launches, I don't know the name of the launch but it is just past Jabins Yacht Yard.

Comment

It is now called the Ellen O. Moyer Nature Park at Back Creek. Take Forest Drive to Hillsmere then turn left on Edgewood Rd. It is on the left side, just past the Bert Jabin yacht yard. There is a small parking area and a floating dock and launch ramp.

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
                  Look on DNR site for public launches, I don't know the name of the launch but it is just past Jabins Yacht Yard.
                  John Veil
                  Annapolis
                  Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Veil,

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it very much. I will try to scout for it in the coming days.

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
                    It is now called the Ellen O. Moyer Nature Park at Back Creek. Take Forest Drive to Hillsmere then turn left on Edgewood Rd. It is on the left side, just past the Bert Jabin yacht yard. There is a small parking area and a floating dock and launch ramp.
                    Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Working...
                    X