A Question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question....

OK, it's winter, I get it. I know that's a weak explanation, but for no other reason I scrolled to the bottom of the MKF home page. Way down there it lists information like who is online, the most ever online, total posts and finally the total number of members. As of 7:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 there are 195 members of this forum.

My question is....
    Where the hell is everybody?

C-Hawk- I've been wondering the same thing... winter sucks.
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I keep peeking in to see if there is anything new but don't have much to write about yet because ice fishing, work and traveling has been taking up all my time. Maybe its the same for others Busy with other things and when the weather starts to break they will pop in more....

Comment

Originally posted by chimo View Post
        I keep peeking in to see if there is anything new but don't have much to write about yet because ice fishing, work and traveling has been taking up all my time. Maybe its the same for others Busy with other things and when the weather starts to break they will pop in more....

You're not a stranger, I've seen posts from you and maybe 20 others. That leaves about 170 total strangers. I'd be happy if only half of them posted a kayak fishing or gear story even if they had to make them up. Guess I should have asked where the hell are all the lurkers

Comment

lurking

Comment

Working...
          X