Video for the new year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video for the new year

After working thru the learning curve with my Playsport video camera i decide to add a POV camera to the mix. This way i can get more action shots and less of the behind the shoulder double chin shots i have been posting.

I picked up a contour 1080P POV camera and a waterproof case last month. It is fairly small even with the waterproof case and comes with several mounting options.

I think i will go with the included Ski goggle mount and use it on a Head lamp i had.

It fits fine when the headband is snugged up tight. Dont know how it will feel after 5 hrs on the water though. I have not got out to test it yet but i did walk around the house and did a little filming. Seems to work but the thinner width of the headband might cause some issues. It feels a little floppy if i move my head quickly

I might have to figure out a way to make a custom headband out of thicher elastic bands or find a way to attach it to a hat.

I guess i could kayak with ski goggles on. That would look cool

pretty cool. have you seen the i-kam video sunglasses , very cool

Comment

Man, you guys are ahead of me. I'm still working on catching the fish, in order to take pictures.

Comment

Working...
      X