Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry

I have been gone for a bit. if any problems with the site or any spammers i havent noticed, please let me know.
    sigpic

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
    I have been gone for a bit. if any problems with the site or any spammers i havent noticed, please let me know.
    No need to be sorry from you. They seem to be everywhere. Just takes time to root them out. Thanks.

Comment

tried to change my e-mail address because my wife's hotmail got hacked by some scammer but something happened and i got disabled from posting, i could PM but not post the e-mail that got sent to my new e-mail was incomplete so i have been on the out side since 12/21. back in now thanks

Comment

yeah, just had to make you a "registered user" again and not "waiting to confirmation" make sure your email is correct though?

how was the email incomplete? can you forward me the email that was incomplete? need to check on that to make sure it's working properly.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
          tried to change my e-mail address because my wife's hotmail got hacked by some scammer but something happened and i got disabled from posting, i could PM but not post the e-mail that got sent to my new e-mail was incomplete so i have been on the out side since 12/21. back in now thanks
          Wow ......... your wife's Hot Male got hacked and you got disabled ....... sounds like a soap opera ........

OOPS Hotmail ....... got it

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
            Wow ......... your wife's Hot Male got hacked and you got disabled ....... sounds like a soap opera ........

OOPS Hotmail ....... got it
            ha, if she would find a hot male i woud have more time to fish

stupidjet sent e-mail.

Comment

wow, i just noticed all the site emails (emails from using contact us below and when replying to automated emails) have not been forwarded to my gmail account like i thought they were.

i have a bunch to answer....if anyone sent an email int he past 2 months or so, i appologize for not responding.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X