Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone and your families. Hope everone has a warm and wonderful holiday season. I have learned alot from the forum this year. I can only hope that I have passed on a few helpful hints. I appreciate the discussions of the members and the dedication of the administrators. Hope everyone has a prosperous and fishy new year.

Good Luck,
    DOGFISH

I can second that sentiment. Yesterday my wife and kids drove over the rt 50 bay bridge and called to tell me some of the other crazy guys in kayaks were out fishing...and I was proud (and jealous). This is a great group of guys and I'm glad to have met and fished a few of you. Merry Christmas!

J

Comment

Back atcha everybody ............ and a fish catchin new year ........

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. And hopefully their will be some new angler supplies under the tree for spring.
        Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
        LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. May we all get extra large gift cards to all of our favorite shops, and may we all have a fun new year spending all of those gift cards getting exactly what we want. (more fun than returning good intentions and hurting feelings.)
          All I want for Christmas is SPRING!

Comment

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and lots of luck for the upcoming season. As a new kayak fisher on this forum, I have learned alot of helpful and useful information on this forum as well as gotten some MUCH NEEDED Physical help from a few members. Thank you all again for helping a newbie into the fun of yak-fishing.
            Tom Brown
            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Mediyaker

Are you working at BPS on the 8th? We will be at Dave and Busters, 1:00 for M&G. Several of us have gift ceritficates for BPS.

Bryan

Comment

Working...
              X