KFS, Fios, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFS, Fios, etc

I recently decided to make the switch from Comcast to Verizon Fios. Sidenote: I dont mean to trash a company, or its employees, but it sure seems that everyone I know has a horrible story about Comcast.

At a cheaper price than what I was paying for Comcast, i picked up a few additional channels. Among the channels I picked up is WFN. World Fishing Network.

Has anyone checked out the Kayak Fishing Show with Jim S? The few episodes that I have DVR'd have been fun. Mostly because I can relate.

I think you might be able to stream some of the episodes online if you are interested.

Its cold outside. You have to find other things to keep your attention I guess.
    Jason

Ahh yes, WFN. The big screen fishing experience isn't so bad. My wife gets alittle upset when I cast from the family room into the fish tanks that are in the lining room. Oh Son, that 2011 fishing challenge is looking easier than ever!

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
      Ahh yes, WFN. The big screen fishing experience isn't so bad. My wife gets alittle upset when I cast from the family room into the fish tanks that are in the lining room. Oh Son, that 2011 fishing challenge is looking easier than ever!
      I am not sure jigging for goldfish from your fish tank is going to count as your January fish! Neither is using your new Bass Master video game! Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by eastonkayaker View Post
        I am not sure jigging for goldfish from your fish tank is going to count as your January fish! Neither is using your new Bass Master video game! Merry Christmas
        Damn!

Comment

Working...
        X