No announcement yet.

Hello again!! School's out for now.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again!! School's out for now.....

I haven't been on in a while since I left in the fall for my 2nd to last semester of my first 4 years of college. I'm glad to see the M&G's have continued!!!!! And I'm glad a lot of you have still been catching all kinds of fish......

Sadly I am kayakless at the moment as I sold my OK 13 this fall, but I just didn't have enough time to use it while I'm at school. I have found a new love though to occupy me until I purchase a Hobie kayak... check out the video below..(my new thrill Hobie Cat sailing) it also has some of my friends windsurfing in it. I now own 2 Hobie Cat 16's.... trying to sell one if anyone is interested.

http://vimeo.com/16986123

Fishing wise.. I fished the MSSA with my buddy but we didn't catch but 1 fish on Saturday and it wasn't worth weighing probably about 34 inches or so...
    One of the mates I work with at Rod-n-Reel fished the Monster Rock tourney and took 1st place in one of the divisions so that was pretty exciting to see my 20 year old friend bring in a couple thousand bucks for catching fish.

I might head to Hatteras over break to do some Tuna fishing check out this site for the Tempest Charter. I know most of us kayak guys a pretty economically savvy and I know as a poor college kid I can't afford a full priced charter, this seems like the way to go!!!

http://tempest-sportfishing.com/

Anyways Tight Lines!!!!!

Hey Matt ........ welcome back !!!!!!!

That charter looks GREAT ...... I might be interested in joining you an a Tuna Trip ........

Comment

hey Matt, good to hear from you

Comment

matt,

Im glad to hear all is well. As you know I have an extra yak so when you want to take a trip in the spring, let me know.
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        X