Stoney Creek Pasadena Perch and Crab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoney Creek Pasadena Perch and Crab

Worked late last night so kept it close to home this morning slept in a bit and hit the launch about 9:30. Two freinds my self and my nephew fished the rocks first and droped 3 crab traps to see if any were around. Caught over 20 perch in the 4 to 5 inch range and pulled two decent crabs up. Unfortunatly that was it for the crab bite we fished the shore all the way to the bridge with pretty much catching the same size we were using rooster tails, grubs and artificial blood worms once at the bridge caught a couple 6 inch size perch talked to some guys under the bridge who were using cut bait and blood worms the had a cooler full of 8 to 10 inch perch with a couple of 12s. It seems the big boys did not want what we were throwing but it was a beautiful day to be out. The down side is I broke my home made cart and since I was super tired left my rods leaning on the truck when I climbed in the back and my buddy ran all 3 of my rods over breaking 2 of them so looks like Ill be rod shopping soon.
    D Hawk
    Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
    Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement
Working...
X