January M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meeting ,

I would be game for Dave and busters at Arundal mills. I have to work until 12-12:30 but i still could show up. I am about 30 minutes away. I think I still have some vehicle stickers to give away.

Comment

Great, I was wondering if any window stickers were still around. As much as I tell kayak fishers about the forum at the store, I would like to have one.

It will be good to meet as many folks as possible. Looks like 14 so far. It will also be good to discuss upcomming meet and greets. There has been good discussion about those on the forum. It will be a good year.
      Last edited by DOGFISH; 12-30-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I'd be down for anytime on that saturday. Also i just got an email from chris (MDFISHERKID) who is in costa rica. hes going to be out fishing saturday with a guide via kayak snagging roosterfish, jack, grouper etc.. jealous is an understatement.
        Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Meeting Place

Dave and Busters will not take a reservation for 15 unless we book a room, have a buffet, games etc, and give them a 50% deposit. It would be first come first serve if we just showed up.

If no one objects I would like to change to another resteraunt at Aundel Mills Mall, DuClaw Brew Pub, 1:00, already have a table for 15 on hold.

Bryan

Comment

Sounds good to me!
            Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
            Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
            https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Beer, food, and people with stuff in common, I'm in where ever we go.
                  Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                  LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                    How about some name tags this time so we know who is who
                    I like the name tags idea, since this M&G is still new, I can never remember everyone. I would like to have a name tage (sticky) with your online name and your firstname. That will make it easier for everyone to know each other.

Comment

People at this place are going to think we're all there for All Guy Speed Dating.....
                      Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

m&G

The way we can recognize by anyone who has a T shirts that we had during the summer and I will see if i can scroung up a cpl of more window stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by eastonkayaker View Post
                          Dave and Busters will not take a reservation for 15 unless we book a room, have a buffet, games etc, and give them a 50% deposit. It would be first come first serve if we just showed up.

If no one objects I would like to change to another resteraunt at Aundel Mills Mall, DuClaw Brew Pub, 1:00, already have a table for 15 on hold.

Bryan
                          I'm good with this venue change...

Happy New Year, everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by mdmakaira410 View Post
                            People at this place are going to think we're all there for All Guy Speed Dating.....
                            Not if we all wear some type of fishing T-shirt or fishing shirts. They probably see lots of fisherman, with BPS nearby. They sure will not think that after we launch a few kayaks in the BPS aquarium. That would make the papers.

Is the DuClaw on the mall circle.

Comment

Duclaw location

http://www.simon.com/mall/tenantdeta...57951&cid=4853

Comment

Originally posted by mdmakaira410 View Post

After thinking about this: Didn't one of the member's girlfriend call the forum FishHarmony.com? Thats kind of funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X