January M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan. M&G Update

So far we have the follwoing tenative list, JJFoley, Redfish12, Dogfish, Surfdog, Chimo, Tucked In, Fjarhead and Grilled Sardine

Anyone else who wants to join us to discuss 2011 M&G's, fishing tournament or any other kayak fishing topic, we will be meeting at Dave And Busters Sports Bar, Arundel Mills Mall on January 8th at 1:00 pm.

Please keep me updated if you will or won't be joining us.

Bryan

Comment

Pasadena Sportfishing Groups fishing flea market is on feb. 19 & 20th. always good for deals and supports their kids fishing derby's. got the flier for the fishing expo today, i always go to both but get better deals at PSG.

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
        Pasadena Sportfishing Groups fishing flea market is on feb. 19 & 20th. always good for deals and supports their kids fishing derby's. got the flier for the fishing expo today, i always go to both but get better deals at PSG.
        PSG is good but I've always found the best deals at the Tri state flea market in Deale ....... It's the first one ....... I think it's in January .......

Comment

havent been to that one. when and where is it held?

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
            havent been to that one. when and where is it held?
            Tri-State Marine
            Fishing Flea Market
            Feb. 5, 2011
            Route 256
            Deale, Maryland 20751
            Time: ?
            Phone: (301)261-5220
            E-mail: dawn@tristatemarine.com
            http://tristatemarine.com/events.html

Comment

thanks, Memory

Comment

Count me in guys.
                -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
                Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
                Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

I should be available on the 8th also.

Comment

Plannin to be there

Comment

Originally posted by eastonkayaker View Post
                      So far we have the follwoing tenative list, JJFoley, Redfish12, Dogfish, Surfdog, Chimo, Tucked In, Fjarhead and Grilled Sardine

Anyone else who wants to join us to discuss 2011 M&G's, fishing tournament or any other kayak fishing topic, we will be meeting at Dave And Busters Sports Bar, Arundel Mills Mall on January 8th at 1:00 pm.

Please keep me updated if you will or won't be joining us.

Bryan
                      Jimbo, MOC and Memory Maker added to list. Looks like we are going to have a good turnout, 13, as of today

Comment

How about some name tags this time so we know who is who

Comment

i am a tentative yes as well.
                          Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Looks like a good turn out. Hope D&B is ready for this. Does D&B serve adult beverages. If they do, one must remember, that the fish from the BPS aquarium does not count for a January 2011 fish.

Comment

Are you sure Dogfish, cause I've been practicing my up and over to clear the tank wall and i will never run out of lures.
                              Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                              LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
                                Looks like a good turn out. Hope D&B is ready for this. Does D&B serve adult beverages. If they do, one must remember, that the fish from the BPS aquarium does not count for a January 2011 fish.
                                Yes, they serve adult beverages, www.daveandbusters.com I called yesterday, they don't take regular reservations but do "host events" which means they want a deposit for a semi-private room. Need to know how certain everyone is that they will make it or we can take a chance that there will be tables available at 1:00 on a Saturday afternoon.

Please let me know what you think.

Bryan

Comment

Working...
                                X