January M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
    Lookin forward to seeing you guys there tomorrow ........... I'm going to bring some lures that I made .............. and a couple of popper blanks in case somebody wants to make some poppers for next year .......... also bringing bucktails and jigheads to trade with Surfdog ........ and will still cast them with him if he prefers ........... also some screw eyes for rigging plastics that I made and the jig I made to make them

also getting some Solas tape from Mike .............

What are you guys bringing ?
    One thing I would like to accomplish is settling on the majority of the M&G's for the year, and decide on a day/type of fish for a fishing tournament.

Just confirmed the reservation at DuClaw, see everyone tomorrow.

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by eastonkayaker View Post
      One thing I would like to accomplish is settling on the majority of the M&G's for the year, and decide on a day/type of fish for a fishing tournament.

Just confirmed the reservation at DuClaw, see everyone tomorrow.

Bryan
      Are you are talking about the friendly tournaments we have at the M&G's or are you talking about a big tournament?

I'm personally not for a big tournment, there is too much money, organization and liability involved.

I'm here to have fun Yakin and Fishin ...... not workin'
      I have limited time for above and don't want to spend it organizing an event

But that's just my opinion ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
        Lookin forward to seeing you guys there tomorrow ........... I'm going to bring some lures that I made .............. and a couple of popper blanks in case somebody wants to make some poppers for next year .......... also bringing bucktails and jigheads to trade with Surfdog ........ and will still cast them with him if he prefers ........... also some screw eyes for rigging plastics that I made and the jig I made to make them

also getting some Solas tape from Mike .............

What are you guys bringing ?
        empty stomach for good food and empty bladder for good beer and some lead for you

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
          Looks like I have to work this weekend. Sounds like I'm going to be missing out on a good time.
          I'll miss you there Bill.... I'll drink a beer for you.

Comment

stickers.

I will be there and i found some extra window stickers (6) for the group. I will be arriving a little late. I have to work until 12:30 today and I work near bel air.

Comment

Just leaving now, ill be a little late as well.
              Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                I'll miss you there Bill.... I'll drink a beer for you.
                Thanks Martin, I could definitely use it. If the first week is any indication, this looks like another PITA year coming up.

Did you guys come up with a M&G list?
                Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Hey, it was fun meeting everyone and seeing some familiar faces. There was some really good conversation. Also, thanks for the window decal. I have been wanting one of those. See everyone in Feb.

Comment

Had a good time yesterday even if it did make the fever to get out on the water worse, thanks to Bryan for setting it up for every bodys suggestions at BPS. probally could of spent more but waiting for season to start never know what you will need as it gets closer. Also dont forget the Pasadena Show.
                    Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                    LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Originally posted by Tucked In View Post
                      Had a good time yesterday even if it did make the fever to get out on the water worse, thanks to Bryan for setting it up for every bodys suggestions at BPS. probally could of spent more but waiting for season to start never know what you will need as it gets closer. Also dont forget the Pasadena Show.
                      You are definitely correct. Much thanks to Bryan for setting up this none fishing outing. Now I want to go fishing for yellow perch.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                        You are definitely correct. Much thanks to Bryan for setting up this none fishing outing. Now I want to go fishing for yellow perch.
                        Anybody who wants to go yellow perch fishing let me know, be glad to go with you on Tuckahoe Creek, 20-30 minutes east of the bay bridge off of Rt. 404 in Queen Anne.

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by eastonkayaker View Post
                          Anybody who wants to go yellow perch fishing let me know, be glad to go with you on Tuckahoe Creek, 20-30 minutes east of the bay bridge off of Rt. 404 in Queen Anne.

Bryan
                          I may have to take you up on that in the coming weeks.

Comment

missing some fishing buddies this time out

mytmouse, metroman, longislandtomd, mmanolis2001, guy with blue hobie(sorry cant remember your name) guys from fredrick (it would be ok to be late this time we were all in one location) whats up? laying low for the winter

Comment

Working...
                            X