Got me a Fatty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a Fatty

Friday afternoon I got off work couple hours ealry and headed to the lake. I meet up with Wayne ( wfauby ). I fished from around 3 - 8. I caught 4 Largemouth: couple of 14", 16" & fat 19.25" . I caught all my fish using a jika rig w/ a Yum Wooly bug ( color : Red Shad). They was all caught around 8ft to 10 ft of water dragging my lure on the bottom. I let Wayne tell his part. And Wayne it was nice fishing with you!

16"

19.25"

Sunset on the Lake

Jika Rig
    Last edited by Berto; 05-20-2013, 12:18 PM.
    2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Which lake is this, I like to get out with you some time and fish some diff bodies of water. Across the street from my parents house had this nice private community pond that i never left "didnt need to". I caught 7 over 5 lbs one day. But i love to bass fish and outside of the potomac and susky i dont really bass fish these nice bodys of water all over MD
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Berto only posted this thread to embarrass me. I caught a dozen fish 14" or smaller, I couldnt get an upgrade, which is unusual for this lake. It is usually good for at least one 4+lb'er per trip. We had fun though. All my fish came off a carolina/finesse rig (smaller weight), w crawfish lure.lm1.jpgbait.jpg This impoundment is Black Hills Lake in Germantown/Boyds, Montgomery County.
      Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Nice bass !! I like using Zoom Pumkin Baby Brush Hogs this time of year. Need to throw a carolina rig more.
        John

Wilderness Tarpon

Comment

Nice fish and report thank you,

Meadeo
          2012 135 Wilderness Systems Angler

Comment

Originally posted by wfauby View Post
            Berto only posted this thread to embarrass me. I caught a dozen fish 14" or smaller, I couldnt get an upgrade, which is unusual for this lake. It is usually good for at least one 4+lb'er per trip. We had fun though. All my fish came off a carolina/finesse rig (smaller weight), w crawfish lure.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6998[/ATTACH] This impoundment is Black Hills Lake in Germantown/Boyds, Montgomery County.
            HA! The only reason I got her it is because you had to leave early.

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
              Which lake is this, I like to get out with you some time and fish some diff bodies of water. Across the street from my parents house had this nice private community pond that i never left "didnt need to". I caught 7 over 5 lbs one day. But i love to bass fish and outside of the potomac and susky i dont really bass fish these nice bodys of water all over MD
              Yeah just let me know. I'm always down to fish.

Comment

Working...
              X