No announcement yet.

CBKA Tournament Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, John- What a travel nightmare! I am finally home and worn completely out, my body is still on Pacific time- my prayers go out to the air traffic control tower crew that were electrocuted at BWI yesterday by the severe thunderstorm lightening strike- all were taken to the hospital-I took a airborne tour of the USA yesterday flying from Los Angles on a supposed to be a non-stop flight to BWI- we made eight 250 mile racetrack circles of West Virginia, hoping BWI would get repaired and re-open before our fuel got critical- didn't happen- hundreds of flights were diverted to airports all over the east coast region- we got Pittsburg...when we finally got in our bags took an hour to get to the baggage belt...but the good news is I will see you early tomorrow morning at Camp Wright- really need some stress-relief, salt water therapy- looks like double digit NW winds Saturday, but hey, who cares?
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
      Online registration is closed. We finished with 104 signed up! If interested to participate you can come to the event and sign up. Please bring cash.

There are 14 Hobie raffle tickets left. These can also be purchased at the event.

Appreciate everyone's support! See you at Camp Wright!
      Would like to purchase a ticket for the Hobie raffle. I thought I had until midnight tonight to purchase a ticket but looks like the window has closed. Any way you can hold on to one for me until the captains meeting?

Comment

So what were the results of the tournament?
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
          So what were the results of the tournament?
          http://chesapeakebaykayakanglers.com/pastResults.html

Comment

Thanks
            Brian

Comment

Working...
            X