CBKA Tournament Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBKA Tournament Update

Couple new sponsors have joined up. Check out the website for the latest. The most notable new sponsor is a Germantown shop, Valley Mill Boats. They are the DC Metro area Jackson Kayak dealer and will be setting up a demo at the CBKA September event. They also run a kayak camp and school.

http://www.valleymillboats.com/A%20B...%20Boat%20Shop

But the best news is that Valley Mill Boats is donating a 2013 Coosa for the raffle! Details to be determined but we'll probably set it up like we did last year as a second, special raffle. Here's the Coosa in action:

http://www.valleymill.com/VMKS/NEW%2...ishing%20Demos

Many, many thanks for their support! The good folks at Valley Mill are also providing 15% discount coupons to their shop for the Captain's Bags. Still slots available for premium bags.

That kayak got lots of great features. Great stable kayak with a comfy seat.

Comment

What's the count for registered so far?

Comment

We are at 30 so far!

Comment

Any slots still open for the premium bags?
          Jeff B
          Perception Sport 12.5 Caster

Comment

Couple more left. We're ahead of last year's pace when we signed up 69 ahead of the event. A couple walk ins and I think we had 72 total. Always room...

Comment

I just signed up. Thanks guys.
              2012 Hobie Revo 13'
              2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Signed up last night, I'm hoping there's less wind this year so I can make it out to the bridge!
                Jeff B
                Perception Sport 12.5 Caster

Comment

Thanks guys! We're at 39 registrations. Appreciate all the support!

If you didn't know, we will have a 2013 Jackson Kayak Coosa in the raffle. Courtesy of Valley Mill Boats in Germantown. http://www.valleymillboats.com/

Don't forget to check out the online store. The link is on the left side of the CBKA homepage or, click “Store” on the navigation bar. Some different style t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc.

All proceeds support CBKA charities. Items will ship 14 business days from shop closing (5/24). If we get enough response we will open it again.

www.cbkainc.com

Comment

Do you get an email confirmation if you sign up?

Comment

Yes, you will. I see a recent registration in the system from South Riding. Did you get a confirmation?

Comment

I am registered and good to go. I am looking forward to it again this year. Good people and good time plus it is for good cause. Thanks to all of the organizers for your hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
                          Yes, you will... Did you get a confirmation?
                          Hey John, I got a charge on my credit card but no email confirmation. I assume I am good to go?

Comment

You are good to go. I see you on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                              You are good to go. I see you on the list.
                              Kick-ass! I'm on the nice list, not the naughty list right?

Comment

Working...
                              X