Help For Susky Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help For Susky Trip

Are you doing anything at during the Susky tournament? DaddyG and I will be there Thursday through Sunday and would be happy to help.

Yes I'm coming up Friday afternoon staying with naysayer. I'm bringing four guys from ft made. All.are active duty and two or three are purple heart recipients. They are currently being reclassified as their injuries are preventing them from combat roles. I need fishing buddies for two or three depending on how many come. I am taking one guy with me. I am bringing all gear with me with regards to fishing. Including the take and all other related gear. All soldiers that are coming with me are coming on Saturday and meeting us at the launch site
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Do you have boats for them?

Comment

Yes we have everything they need from yaks to rod and reel to all the tackle they could possibly need. I just need 2-3 fishing buddies
        Thanks
        Tom Brown
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

I would like to throw my hat into the ring if fishing partners are still needed for these folks...I am arriving Thursday, staying in site Acorn 39. I am experienced bass tourney angler, only fishing from a yak for a year, i have fished this area for large/small mouth only, so i dont have the expertise to help much with the Rocks but i will be targeting them at some point in the day. PM me or see you at the State Park. Regards - Wayne
          Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Sure will be. I will take all the help I can get. We have at least two but as many as 4 coming. I think we may be starting at jean Roberts park.and fishing the bridge (RR Tracks) then hit a few other sorts from there. still up in the air for now
            Tom Brown
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

I'll be out Friday camping with medicyaker's gang (one of the 3 he has coming: I'm not PH but their pplatoon sergeant)... Tan Jeep with Alaska plates. I'll have a little Ukrainian vodka my mother-in-law keeps bringing us and a 5 lbs. sledge hammer for pounding pegs (high wind consideration).

I go to Lowes/Home Despot and buy the rebar shanks that they sell for stakes in concrete pouring. Hit them with a little heat at the upper 1/4 mark and bend them over. Add a little bevel to the bottom and you have indestructible tent pegs. Rocks and other underground debris doesn’t phase these.

Comment

LOL. I know all about that ukranian vodka. It has a unique name but it escapes me right now. I cant wait for Friday to get here. More over I cant wait for saturday when I get take a couple of our wounded warriors fro Heroes on the Water Maryland Chapter out for a day of fun and relaxation. I hope everyone can come thank them for their service to our Country and for their sacrifices. Two of the three guys are Purple Heart recipients and have laid it all on the line for our freedoms that we all will enjoy this weekend.let me correct what I said about our soldiers laying it all on the line. You dont have to be a purple heart recipient to have made sacrifices. ALL OF OUR VETERANS AND ACTIVE DUTY. PERSONAL HAVE MADE SACRIFICES AND LAID IT ALL ON THE LINE FOR OUR FREEDOMS!!!! I wise politician once said that giving your live for our freedom doesn't necessarily make you A hero. Its raising your hand to volunteer to do it is what makes you A HERO. All of our service men and woman who wear the uniform of oit military are heroes. Just thought I should clarify
                Last edited by medicyaker; 04-17-2013, 10:15 AM.
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                X