Pictures of rigged kayaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

collage.JPG

My portable fishfinder mount, the length of the arm places the transducer slightly past the lowest point of the hull. I doubled the arm because i was worried about the transducer moving around. It was a combination of internet ideas, plus my own. Garmin 150, pelican box, 7ah battery, Scotty mounts, aluminum stock and stainless hardware.

Comment

OK Trident 13 with stock rudder kit, Cannon Extension rod holder, PiranhaMax 176i FF with GPS (transducer mounted below the seat using GB Duct Seal "Wet Well" method (worked perfectly the first time), 4 section anchor/ drift sock trolley, Flambeau Dry Box attached to kayak using NiteIze 12" Rubberized GearTies (box contains 2 Plano 3500 tackle boxes, scissors, pliers, 2 snap stick lights, signal flares, waterproof binoculars and flashlight, mirror, and small first aid kit), triple rod holder attached to drybox with cutting boards the top of which serve as mounting point for rod leashes (cell phone charger cords with ends made of orange "CableCuffs), EcoExtreme Waterproof SpeakerBox (holds phone, wallet, keys, Ipod shuffle and other items (Plus: It plays music as both a speaker or with headphones and is completely waterproof!), rods are almost always ugly stiks. Bending Branches 230 cm paddles and a spare down below in Mod Pod, and, of course, my fishgrips! I sometimes carry a 14" Plano box for big trolling lures and plastics.

100_0263.jpg100_0267.jpg100_0264.jpg100_0261.jpg
      Last edited by 22Tango; 07-07-2013, 09:38 PM.
      Hobie Revo 13 (w/ graffiti removed)
      Ocean Kayak Trident 13

Comment

nice boat tango
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
          nice boat tango
          Thanks!
          Hobie Revo 13 (w/ graffiti removed)
          Ocean Kayak Trident 13