WSSC Permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSSC Permit

Got my season WSSC fishing/boating permit on Saturday. I believe both reservoirs are now open until the end of November. $70 for the season pass. Hopefully I can get out there this coming weekend. Water at Triadelphia is high and muddy. Caught my biggest bass from Triadelelphia in similar pre-spawn conditions 2 years ago.

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
    Got my season WSSC fishing/boating permit on Saturday. I believe both reservoirs are now open until the end of November. $70 for the season pass. Hopefully I can get out there this coming weekend. Water at Triadelphia is high and muddy. Caught my biggest bass from Triadelelphia in similar pre-spawn conditions 2 years ago.

Dan, got my WSSC permit too and live about 2 miles from Triadelelphia. My yak will be here in 3-4 weeks. If you'd like to hook up for some early morning Saturday fishing, please tell me.

Best Regards,
    Stan
    Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Rocky Gorge in a couple of weeks! Bring your black & blue jigs with a craw trailer! I want a rematch with the big one that sawed me off on a boulder last season.
      Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle135 View Post
        Rocky Gorge in a couple of weeks! Bring your black & blue jigs with a craw trailer! I want a rematch with the big one that sawed me off on a boulder last season.
        Yes, you need to catch that thing Dave.

I do not have any jigs like you use. I'll need to plan a trip to Bass Pro soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
          Yes, you need to catch that thing Dave.
          Yes, it is not the one's you land, it's the one's that get away that haunt you like the White Whale in Moby Dick!
          Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

I'll be picking mine up this weekend. I picked up some of the new rapala scatter raps and deep diving jointed husky jerks to try out... can't wait
            Olive Trophy 126 - Moored at Rocky Gorge Scott's Cove

Personal Records at Rocky Gorge
            Largemouth Bass: 21 inches
            Northern Pike: 24 inches
            Crappie: 12 inches
            Channel Catfish: 18 inches

Comment

Working...
            X