No announcement yet.

Does anyone know who sells used kayaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know who sells used kayaks?

Not to many on craigslist right now i was wondering if anyone knows who has them used?

You could give Tom and Appomattox river co. a call. I know that they take trades from time to time and might have something there.
    http://www.paddleva.com/
    Don Haller
    Chesapeake Beach, MD
    Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Try any shop that rents kayaks during the season. Also check with kayak fishing guides. Often these groups replace all or some of their fleet each year.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
        Try any shop that rents kayaks during the season. Also check with kayak fishing guides. Often these groups replace all or some of their fleet each year.
        Good point John - I know the guy down here in Chesapeake Beach sells his Yaks to get new ones each year and usually has them on his website for sale.

Keep watching this link. They either sell at the end of the year which would be too late now, but he might have something going now. Might even give them a call.
        http://www.paddleorpedal.com/kayakaccessorysale.html

http://www.paddleorpedal.com/home.html
        Don Haller
        Chesapeake Beach, MD
        Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
        – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Alright thanks i appreciate it!

Comment

Ultimate Water Sports sells some of their used ones every year. I just checked their website and they have some available.
            Carpe Pisces

Comment

You could try www.kayakfishpa.com
              Yellow WS Ride 135
              Sand WS Tarpon 100

Comment

Originally posted by MRewis View Post
                Not to many on craigslist right now i was wondering if anyone knows who has them used?
                What type do you have in mind? I have a 2 year old, Old Town Angler 10' sit inside I'm planning on selling. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. If not, good luck with your search.
                2012 Hobie Revo 13'
                2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Ya might want to try our sponsor first ........... Easton Kayak ........ he has some GREAT deals from time to time and used Yaks ........ I've bought frm him and he is a great guy to deal with .........

Comment

I was waiting till the weather broke a bit to list an Ocean Kayak trident 15 fully rigged. if interested pm me. when listed I,ll list it here.

Comment

I know someone who has a "Trophy Beach 126 sit inside kayak". He is over in the panhandle of WV and I think he is looking for $ 250.00

Also, you can check the listings in the KBF Bassifieds section here:

http://www.kayakbassfishing.com/kbfB...forum.php?f=66
                      Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

I looked at Ultimate Water Sports before I bought mine, but it was cheaper to by a new Ascend from Bass Pro
                        Ascend FS-12
                        2002 Trophy Walk Around "GETHOOKED"

Comment

Check with Starrkmoon kayaks. he usually has some that were traded in.
                          2012 FeelFree Moken Angler 12
                          http://www.youtube.com/80grady

Comment

My yaks were both born at Appamattox River Company. They are a good outfit. I highly recommend them and they have a "used" section on their website.
                            Hurricane Skimmer 128
                            WS Pamlico 100

Comment

bump on an old thread.....

I called Ultimate Sports and they indicated they boats are replaced on a 3 year cycle. They will be listing their used boats on 7/15 on their website. You basically put down a $250 deposit on which boat model you want. If you want a particular boat model provide them with the serial number and you'll get that exact boat.

Boats are then paid for in full and released after labor day.

Has anyone bought and/or taken a look at the used yaks the Ultimate has? Are they pretty banged up? How much below MSRP do the used boats typically go for (i.e. 25/50/75%)?

Thinking of taking a trip over their this weekend but would not bother if the deals and/or boats are not worth the drive/investment.

Thanks,

smithmal
                              smithmal

2017 Native Ultimate 12 (Lagoon Blue)
                              Bending Branches Angler Pro Plus Paddle

2016 Old Town Twin Heron Tandem (Mango)

2012 Nova Craft Pal 16' in Royalex-Lite (Burgundy)

1990 Radisson 12' (SportsPal)

Comment

Working...
                              X