Best Hobie Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hobie Dealer

I bought my Hobie from St Louis Sailing because of the deal ....... now I need to find a dealer in Balto/Annapolis area ........ who is the best Hobie Dealer in the area ? Who is best equipped?

I would go to Easton Kayak because they have been very supportive of us but they are about an hour and a half away

backyard boats in annapolis have been very helpfiull to me.

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
      backyard boats in annapolis have been very helpfiull to me.
      agreed!
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I've had great service from BB at both Annapolis and Woodbridge.
        08' Hobie Revolution - Ivory Dune

Comment

When I was having hulls replaced every few months, I had to nag the heck out of the guys in Woodbridge. They were nice enough, but I don't think warranty work was high on their priority list. They have an excellent selection of accessories, though.

I just remembered that there's a Hobie dealer in Ridge, MD (St. Mary's county): Bluhaven Piers. I've bought a lot of parts from them lately, and they are very helpful. The shop isn't as big as the Backyard Boats in Woodbridge, though, but Bluhaven had parts for my old Mirage drive on hand.
          Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
          Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

I was working at the boat show in Annapolis, so I stopped by the Backyard Boat tent. The guy there said that he would make a good deal on a 2010 model hobie pro angler in yellow. He also said the he had a demo model that he would like to sell and make a good deal. I didn't actually talk money in detail, but he said that he would like to sell the yellow pro anglers that he had in stock. So this may be good for anyone looking for one. Just thought this may be helpful to anyone looking for a hobie.

Comment

Working...
            X