Yakin Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakin Stuff

HO3 everyone and a Merry Christmas to all. My self gifting has gone well this year. Not quite done yet. I'm in need of a waterproof bag for my Droid that still allows me to use the phone and camera. I've looked hi and low and, so far, everyone from att to verizon has tried to sell me something I don't want. Ive been using a ziplock bag, but, as most of you probably know, it's not worth a damn for pics or even calls. I'm open to any suggestions.

Mounted my Lowrance X4 Pro today and....you live, you learn. Don't waste your time with the Hobie transducer install kit. Little did I know until it arrived. Duh.

I'm also interested in anyone who has a nice winter grade weather proof upper, really likes it and knows where I can get one that doesn't send me to the poor house

Stay dry all

Hobie Pro Angler 14' Turbo pedals
    Fishin Bob
    Hobie Pro Angler 14
    Carolina Skiff 18JVX

Is this the scupper Lowrance mount you are talking about? MY wife ordered one as part of my big Xmas gift- the Elite 5 DSI Gold- that would really suck if I couldn't use it-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

No. This kit provides a way to mount just behind the mast on the inside bottom. Basically a piece of rubber foam with a transducer shaped cutout. It's not needed if you have any mechanical skills.
      Fishin Bob
      Hobie Pro Angler 14
      Carolina Skiff 18JVX

Comment

Thanks- waiting for everyone to wake up this Christmas morning so I can unwrap my presents- I'm excited about the prospect of a Lowrance scupper mounted DSI transducer on my Outback- should be the cat's meow!
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
        X