No announcement yet.

12/8 HH success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, great catch on only 10 lb test line!

Comment

Nice! The channel break there held some nice fish last fall as well!

Comment

Nice fish and way to create suspense. I was expecting whiskers and saw stripes.

Comment

Nice going!!!
          <insert witty comment here>

Comment

You da man!!!!

Comment

whoa! nice!
              Mike S.
              Hobie Outback
              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
              3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Newbie question here, where or what is HH? I keep seeing it in posts but for the life of me cannot figure out what you guys mean by it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDelirious View Post
                  Newbie question here, where or what is HH? I keep seeing it in posts but for the life of me cannot figure out what you guys mean by it. Thanks
                  Harbor Hospital patapsco
                  Ryan
                  Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                  Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Amen to everything Zimm has written.

Needless to say I am/was so impressed with Zimm's catch. I’d like to point out that it would have been tough to get a fish that size in your yak any time, but with his left hand challenge it was remarkable.

Another neat thing about Zimm’s catch was the impact on the people at the ramp. It was like a VIP celebrity had arrived. People came down and helped him and his fish out of the yak. They asked to take pictures and poised with him and the fish. One older gentleman came running from the dock pulling his wife with him yelling “I WANT A PICTURE OF THAT MONSTER! (da fish—not Zimm) I have this d… phone and don’t know how to use it, but please take pictures with my phone.“ At that point he handed it to me, I’m a not techie, but finally got several pictures of him and Zimm.

I didn’t have my phone with me or a camera—so I didn’t get any pictures. Zimm my regrets.

I didn’t get a bite that day, but neither did a lot of people at the dock. I would say the excitement Zimm brought and shared at the Harbor Hospital launch and the ensuing celebration made us all feel as if we had been part of his joy. Zimm thanks for sharing with all of us!

Comment

Working...
                    X